Many editions of requirements in evangelism exist without any real acknowledgment of what Scripture teaches concerning the person and work of Jesus Christ. We’ve established over the last few months that the bible is clear that Jesus is God. Now, we conclude this series explaining why Jesus as God is a necessary element of a basic evangelistic proclamation.
While many people claim to be Christian and to understand the truth of the gospel of grace, few people can articulate the basics of the gospel. In this episode, Edward and James articulate the essentials of the gospel as revealed in Scripture.
Theology Answers on Sermon Audio
These assorted audio files are from random Bible Question and Answers throughout the years. They will continually be updated and some of them will be direct answers on this site.
You Can Search Forever
An endless supply of answers ranging from right to right off the chart of nonsense can be found when ploughing through the littered info-web of theological data. Even well-meaning ministries will do their best to produce a focused and contextual (from the biblical text) answer to most things but fall short because they don’t have the wide staff of volunteers who can ensure accuracy and much more, orthodoxy.
We want to help you stop looking for answers in every direction and finally get the information you need. Some of the different aspects of what we can answer for you are found in the diversity of our staff.
- Greek contextual construction, grammar, and interpretation related to syntax.
- Church history, including historical theology that can give you insight on when things began or “went bad” to some degree.
- Cults, world religions, denominationalism, etc. are at your fingertips.
- Church practices and other areas of “religion” and “faith” are better understood through both the historical and contextual lens.
- Applied and Ecclesiastical Theology prepares the pastor for understanding what the Scripture teaches in reference to who the church are and what they are to be.
There are many more. Just ask and find out. Ask your question today.